Sunday, January 24, 2010

Exhibition is up!

This afternoon I (with a l'il help from my friends) set up Give and Let Live at Putney Library, in South West London. I have exhibited 17 photos there and they are available to view from today till 14th February.

Address: Putney Library, 5/7 Disraeli Road London. Postcode, SW15 2DR.
Nearest tube: East Putney (5 minute walk from library)
Nearest train station: Putney (1 minute walk library)

I'm thrilled with how it looks - the whole set works really well. Do come down and have a look! I'll post some photos up at some point. The exhibition is different from the photos I have posted up on my website.




DSC00572

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Holly. I'd love to come and have a look but not sure whether I'll be up to it. I'll see what I can do.

    Moll x x

    ReplyDelete