Monday, October 26, 2009

Little update...

I've had a massively busy couple of weeks with lots of nice photography work happening. A couple of Saturdays ago I held a stand at Spittalfields Market as part of Photomonth, selling lots of prints. (see below)

IMG_6354

I've also exhibited in the PhotoOpen exhibition in the Truman Brewery in London and attended the launch which was pretty awesome as there were so many cool photos being exhibited so I felt pretty honoured to be included.

A month or so back I did some work along with Dan Usiskin on the art work for the new Innocent Veg Pots. Two of those were released this week, one of them being a yummy mushroom rissotto, so next time you are in your local supermarket check out the photos in the inside of the cardboard sleeve on the pot.

Holly&Dan Veg Art20090829_12

Holly&Dan Veg Art20090829_14

Innocent Drinks Veg Pot - Ernie and Cedric

I've also just been on a four day shoot in the lovely Chesterfield oop north. The local hospital are currently celebrating the 25th anniversary of one of their buildings and I was given the brief to take photos of people and things which have a 25th anniversary coming up this year too. I think I photographed 20 different things in the end so it was a lot of hard work though I had an amazing time. I took photos inside a neonatal unit, on top of a police station, at an old people's social club, within the market stall and even a newt amongst others! Am currently wading through the hundreds of photos I took, and will post some up in due course.

I'm still working on Give and Let Live and only have one more shoot left I think! Sad times, I've enjoyed it so much! Not long till the exhibition starts now...!

No comments:

Post a Comment