Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PhotoMonth

Last week saw the opening of PhotoMonth which is the East London photography festival - the biggest photography festival in the UK.

I am also absolutely thrilled to find out that one of my photos (see below) has been chosen to be printed exhibited in the Photo Open exhibition! Do come down and see the full exhibition.

The Breakwater, Alderney

Here are the details -

Old Truman Brewery

020 7770 6003

F Block, T4, 15 Hanbury Street, E1 6QR

Aldgate East tube

www.trumanbrewery.com

Open daily 11am-6pm


I am also holding a stall selling limited edition prints, framed and unframed at Spittalfield's Market on Saturday from 10am - 6pm. Please come on down - and if you mention that you've seen my blog I'll be happy to give you a 20% discount.

Spitalfields Traders Market

020 7377 1496

Brushfield Street, E1 6AA

Liverpool Street tube

www.spitalfields.co.uk

Tues-Sun 10am-6pm


If you don't manage to come to Spittalfields, I'm opening a shop on my website selling a selection of prints which I will announce when it's finished (still building it at the moment!)

Happy PhotoMonth!

1 comment:

  1. I only had a brief look at your stall, but I liked the street shots. Great Parr-ish saturation.

    ReplyDelete