Wednesday, September 30, 2009

GOL shoot 15 - Ashley and Nick

Ashley and Nick are brother and sister and at the beginning of the year Ashley donated her kidney to Nick. Nick suffers from polycystic kidney disease and so knew he was going to need a kidney transplant for a while. He's doing really well now and Ashley is absolutely fine too.

I met up with them both in Brighton on Friday night. I've always had a soft spot for Brighton - I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing it's something to do with being by the sea and the constant whiffs of fish and chips that float your way! So I was spolit for choice with places to photograph Ashley and Nick. It was late afternoon when we met and was a beautiful warm sunny day. The sun was setting and so I made the most of the evening light and photographed them walking along the beach with the sunset in the background and also did some close ups.

Afterwards we had a drink on the beach and chatted and then I wandered off to take some more photos, grab some fish and chips and get on the train home...

Ashley and Nick

Ashley and Nick

Ashley and Nick

Ashley and Nick

Ashley and Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment